ALL NEW VIDEOS FOR 2020
7 lesson video course with step by step guides to show you how you can quickly and easily use Zoom (a video call application similar to Skype) to tutor online. By the end of this course you'll be able to:
- Start, manage and end an online lesson with confidence (even if you’re completely new to online tutoring or have limited technical knowledge)
- Share your computer screen with your online student
- Interact with your student by adding annotations to your screen
- Turn your screen into an interactive whiteboard
- Share your computer sound
- Record, save and access any online lesson you teach
- Combine Zoom and Google Slides to deliver a professional online lesson
Matt is an online English tutor and founder of Smart Online Tutoring. He's a big fan of technology and when he's not teaching or helping others with their online tutoring businesses, you'll find him on the badminton court.
PreviewLesson 1 - Start, manage and end a Zoom meeting (6:36)
StartZoom Security Updates (7:19)
StartLesson 2 - How to share and annotate your computer screen (3:01)
StartLesson 3 - How to share your computer sound (1:41)
StartLesson 4 - Turn your screen into an interactive whiteboard (2:13)
StartLesson 5 - How to record a Zoom meeting (5:55)
StartLesson 6 - Zoom + Google Slides (4:22)
StartLesson 7 - Dealing with technical problems and solutions
Hear what some of the 1600+ tutors who've enrolled are saying about this course:
"Excellent! Easy to follow and implement. Thank you!"
Wow, I cannot be more grateful for this tutorial you oh so generously put together for us! I had been looking for a hands-on course like this one for so long without success...I now feel I can dare jump into online teaching with this help. I'm your number ONE fan. Thanks again.
"I am very appreciative of the work you have done and the help you are providing to fellow teachers. Thank you!"
"Matt your tutorial is so user friendly. I was overwhelmed by the thought of setting up the system, but you have made my life much simpler. Thank you so much!"